Uri Geller’s Little Book of Mindpower
URI’S 5 FAVOURITE INSTANT MEDITATIONS, OR, HOW TO FLY FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE
- Look up at the ultimate Millenium Dome the night sky. Think how the light from uncountable millions of stars has flown across uncountable billions of light years directly into your own eyes.
- Picture a river. Imagine your thoughts are like its waters. They flow to your head swirl for a moment and then are gone. Let them go.
- Breathe in deeply. No one need know. You are simply breathing. Count the breath. 1. Let it go. Breathe again. Count 2. Let it go. Keep breathing. Keep counting. This is your secret meditation.
- Go to a hospital. Stand outside and look up at the window. Whoever might be inside – a child, a parent, an old man or woman – say a prayer that they will be well soon. They need your prayers more urgently than you do because you are on the outside of the hospital.
- Travel in time. Look into your mind and unlock a happy memory. Something you have not thought about in years. Surprise yourself, live this memory. Revive the colours, the smells, the textures; use every sense. You have just travelled back in time.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
"Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity."
Tannens Magic Blog
"There is no spoon!"
"The world needs your amazing talents. I need them"
"The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues."
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
"The Geller Effect is one of those "para" phenomena which changed the world of phusics. What the most outstanding physicists of the last decades of this country colud grasp only as theoretical implication, Uri brought as fact into everyday life.."
Dr. Walter A. Frank. Bonn University - Germany
"Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind"
"I Have watched Uri Geller... I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again."
"Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae's in bloom"