Pick of the week.
1st – 8th October 1997
Time Out Magazine
Pick of the week
1. The Psychic and the Yogi See Sun 5 Uri Geller bends the ear of yogi Dadi Janki at Royal Albert Hall.
2. British Line Dancing Championships See Sat 4 Watch the pros toe the line – then hit the floor.
3. Bedlam: Custody, Care and Cure, See Major Museums Exhibition exploring the definitions, treatment and creativity of ‘madness’.
4. Che Guevara Exhibition See Wed 8 Forty photographs of the Argentinian revolutionary mark the thirtieth anniversary of his death.
5. London Pen Show See Sun 5 Write-on event at the Royal College of Art.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
"Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity."
Tannens Magic Blog
"There is no spoon!"
"The world needs your amazing talents. I need them"
"The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues."
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
"The Geller Effect is one of those "para" phenomena which changed the world of phusics. What the most outstanding physicists of the last decades of this country colud grasp only as theoretical implication, Uri brought as fact into everyday life.."
Dr. Walter A. Frank. Bonn University - Germany
"Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind"
"I Have watched Uri Geller... I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again."
"Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae's in bloom"