The Geller Papers
Edited by Charles Panati.
(OCR Feb 1996, the first few chapters only and in preliminary form; it is being updated in chapter order. Tables, equations and picures later.)
- “Investigating the paranormal.” An editorial from Nature.
- “Information transmission under conditions of sensory shielding.”; Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., and Russell Targ Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park California,
- “The record: eight days with Uri Geller.”; Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., and Russell Targ, Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park, California.
- “Experiments with Uri Geller.” Harold E. Puthoff Ph.D., and Russell Targ, Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park California.
- “Uri Geller’s influence on the metal alloy nitinol.” Eldon Byrd, Naval Surface Weapons Center, White Oak Laboratory, Silver Spring Maryland.
- “Fracture surface physics indicating teleneural interaction.” Wilbur Franklin, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
- “Metal fracture physics using scanning electron microscopy and the theory of teleneural interactions.” Wilbur Franklin, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
- “Uri’s Magic.” Thelma Moss, Ph.D., The Neuropsychiatric Institute, Center for the Health Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles.
- “Magnetic pattern erasure: a proposed method of scientific study.” Ronald S. Hawke, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, Livermore, California.
- “Filmed and nonfilmed events: on Uri Geller’s visit to Western Kentucky University.” Thomas P. Coohill, Ph.D., Physics Department, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- “A preliminary scrutiny of Uri Geller.” William E. Cox, The Institute for Parapsychology, Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, Durham, North Carolina.
- “On the issue of Uri Geller and his claims.” William E. Cox, The Institute for Parapsychology, Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, Durham, North Carolina.
- “Official Report: Society of American Magicians, Assembly 30, Atlanta Chapter.” The Occult Investigations Committee, Artur Zorka, Chairman. (Including an exchange of letters by members of the Society of American Magicians, written after release of the Official Report.)
- “Thought photography: a photographer’s account.” Lawrence Fried, President of the American Society of Media Photographers, The Society of Photographers in Communications; Director of Photography, The Image Bank, Inc.
- “Uri Geller’s metal phenomena: an eyewitness account.” A. R. G. Owen, Ph.D., Executive Director, New Horizons Research Foundation, Toronto, Ontario.
- “Experiments on psychokinetic phenomena.” J. B. Hasted, Ph.D., and D. J. Bohm, Ph.D., Birkbeck College, University of London; E. W. Bastin, Ph.D., Language Research Unit, Cambridge University; and B. O’Regan, M. S., Institute of Noetic Sciences, Palo Alto, California.
- “My Geller Notebooks.” J. B. Hasted, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Birkbeck College, University of London. (Two excerpts from an unpublished manuscript.)
- “A brief report on a visit by Uri Geller to King’s College, London, June 20, 1974.” John G. Taylor, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, King’s College, University of London.
- “Analyzing the Geller Effect.” John G. Taylor, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, King’s College, University of London.
- “Report on a meeting with Uri Geller.” E. W. Bastin, Ph.D., et al., Language Research Unit, Cambridge University.
- “The Uri Geller Report.” Albert Ducrocq, Ph.D., INSERM Telemetry Laboratories, Foch Hospital, Suresnes.
- “A magician looks at Uri Geller.” An excerpt, translated from the Danish book, Uri Geller, by Leo Leslie.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
“There is no spoon!”
“The world needs your amazing talents. I need them”
“Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity.”
Tannens Magic Blog
“The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues.”
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
“Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind”
“I Have watched Uri Geller… I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again.”
“Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae’s in bloom”