Uri Geller’s Little Book of Mindpower
URI’S SENSATIONS: SIX GIFTS FROM THE GODS
Close your eyes and share my Mindpower fantasies
- I am watching bright sunlight turn an oily patch of pollution on the Thames to the flourescent purity of rainbows.
- I am listening to the burr of a summer day, the drone of the boats and the flies and the distant, murmuring words of my companion.
- I am inhaling the liquid sugar-scent of roses, so deeply that the velvet petals turn into treacle on the back of my throat.
- I am tasting the mouthful I have bitten from an apple – sharp as knowledge, crisp as truth and sweet as desire.
- I am touching the hair of my wife and thrilling as the silk threads glide through my fingers like electricity.
- I am aware I have been here before, the same experiences, the same emotions, the same day…but another life.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
“There is no spoon!”
“The world needs your amazing talents. I need them”
“Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity.”
Tannens Magic Blog
“The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues.”
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
“Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind”
“I Have watched Uri Geller… I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again.”
“Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae’s in bloom”