COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR
“THE METAL-BENDERS” by JOHN B. HASTED
PUBLISHED 1981 BY ROUTLEDGE & KEGAN PAUL, LONDON, BOSTON & HENLEY Permission for the reproduction of this text has been granted by Routledge. This text cannot be used in any form or at any other URL without further permission. Permission must be sought for any further use on any subsequent URLs. If the URL of the work changes then the applicant must inform Routledge immediately. The permission does not cover any material in the work in which rights are not held by the publisher.
Please note: this text is currently in an incomplete form and is gradually being updated. For this reason some of the mathematical equations, pictures and illustrations may not yet be present or readable.
- An introduction to metal-bending: involvement of the author
- Metal-benders and world reactions
- Techniques of validation when touch is allowed
- The detection of metal-bending action
- Simultaneous strains: the ‘surface of action’
- Extensions and contractions
- Movement of the surface of action
- Distance effects
- The localization of metal-bending action
- Directional effects
- Hardening, softening and magnetization
- Fractures and cleavages
- The French research
- Thermal phenomena
- Electromagnetic phenomena
- Structural phenomena
- Some psychological effects
- Poltergeist experiences and teleportation
- Further detail of teleportation
- The paranormal movement of objects: psychokinesis
- Human levitation
- Paranormal optical phenomena
- Informational psychic phenomena
- Physical background
- The many-universes interpretation of quantum theory and its implications
- Some general questions of philosophical interest
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
"Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity."
Tannens Magic Blog
"There is no spoon!"
"The world needs your amazing talents. I need them"
"The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues."
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
"The Geller Effect is one of those "para" phenomena which changed the world of phusics. What the most outstanding physicists of the last decades of this country colud grasp only as theoretical implication, Uri brought as fact into everyday life.."
Dr. Walter A. Frank. Bonn University - Germany
"Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind"
"I Have watched Uri Geller... I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again."
"Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae's in bloom"