Top Ten Promises
Uri Geller’s Little Book of Mindpower
URI’S TOP TEN PROMISES WE CAN MAKE TO OURSELVES
- I will complete, I will finish, I will see it through. I will make it.
- I’ve come this far – I won’t let anything or anyone stop me now.
- Cynicism is for cowards. I am brave.
- I deserve the best. I will demand the best. I will settle for nothing less.
- This is my life, and I will live up to it.
- If I fail, I will always forgive myself – and always believe I can succeed again.
- I will not hide behind excuses.
- I will do my best and be proud of it.
- I have made up my mind no one can unmake it.
- When I achieve my target, I will allow myself to rejoice.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
“There is no spoon!”
“The world needs your amazing talents. I need them”
“Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity.”
Tannens Magic Blog
“The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues.”
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
“Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind”
“I Have watched Uri Geller… I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again.”
“Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae’s in bloom”