Uri Geller’s Parascience Pack
An interactive exploration of your psi powers
Uri Geller and Ron Van der Meer
Click smaller pictures for enlargements:
Why is this book unique ?
It’s more than just a book on the unexplained – The Parascience Pack
- investigates the latest scientific evidence behind paranormal phenomena
- opens the minds of even the most sceptical, making you think the unthinkable
- explores the secret paranormal forces used by government agencies
- presents astonishing photographs demonstrating the presence of paranormal activity
- lets your imagination run wild with striking pop-up art and interactive elements throughout
- allows you to understand the language of the paranormal with a specialist glossary
- teaches you to harness your own psi powers with special paranormal aids
- includes high-quality brass dowsing rods, genuine rock crystal and much, much more for testing or using your psi abilities
This unique and definitive exploration defies anyone to doubt the presence of paranormal activity on Earth!
“I believe there are pychic abilities. They don’t accord with any science we have at the moment, but maybe some future science will back them up with theories.”
Brian Josephson, Professor of Physics, universityo f Cambridge, winner of the Nobel Prize for Physics, 1973
Uri Geller –“I will sign and dedicate this book personally for you. I will also draw a unique artwork inside the book especially for you, which could act as a positive good luck symbol. The original artwork is also signed by me”.
Motivational Inspirational Speaker
Motivational, inspirational, empowering compelling 'infotainment' which leaves the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalised and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
"Uri Geller gave an absolutely resonating talk on his life and career. He had every single magician in the room on the edge of their seats trying to digest as much information as they could. Uri emphasized that the path to frame is through uniqueness and charisma and that professional entertainers must be creative in their pursuits of success and never shy away from publicity."
Tannens Magic Blog
"There is no spoon!"
"The world needs your amazing talents. I need them"
"The man is a natural magician. He does everything with great care, meticulous misdirection and flawless instinct. The nails are real, the keys are really borrowed, the envelopes are actually sealed, there are no stooges, there are no secret radio devices and there are no props from the magic catalogues."
James Randi (In an open letter to Abracadabra Magazine)
Sir Elton John
"The Geller Effect is one of those "para" phenomena which changed the world of phusics. What the most outstanding physicists of the last decades of this country colud grasp only as theoretical implication, Uri brought as fact into everyday life.."
Dr. Walter A. Frank. Bonn University - Germany
"Eternity is down the hall And you sit there bending spoons In your mind, in your mind"
"I Have watched Uri Geller... I have seen that so I am a believer. It was my house key and the only way I would be able to use it is get a hammer and beat it out back flat again."
"Better than watching Geller bending silver spoons, better than witnessing new born nebulae's in bloom"